Thread Rating:
  • 146 Votes - 3.01 Average
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello from the Trailer Whisperer
06-26-2012, 03:04 PM
Hello from the Trailer Whisperer
Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself as the "Trailer Whisperer", a person who has been in the trailer manufacturing industry for almost 20 years. I have experience in almost every aspect of trailer manufacturing as well as sales and service, which I think will help in bringing you thorough and objective reviews.

I have been asked by the fine folks of Trailer Review to perform some random trailer reviews and help get the ball rolling in the forums. If you have a request for a particular trailer to review, please fill free to email me and I will see what I can do.

I will note that anything that I write is my opinion and my opinion alone and in no way represents the opinion/s of Trailer Review.com.

Happy Trails,
Trailer Whisperer
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Hello from the Trailer Whisperer
Welcome Trailer Whisperer!

We can't wait to start seeing your reviews!

If anyone has a request, please post those so the Trailer Whisperer can try to find that particular trailer to review.

TR
02-02-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Hello from the Trailer Whisperer
I am looking for a 7 x 14 V nose low hauler trailer. I am looking to carry a 2012 Harley Tri Glide and a Heritage Softail. Is one brand a better quality than the other? I know a Parent Company owns all 3, yet am having trouble finding reviews and dfferences in quality. Thank you for any insight!
Post Reply Post Reply